[APG Public List] Ancestry.com - Image Viewer and Index Question

Debbie Hooper hooperdebbie at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:35:12 MDT 2010

Eileen,
I use a program called "Snagit" that allows me to copy anything on my screen and paste it to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or a 4th program that I can't remember right now, sorry.  It is relatively inexpensive, and I couldn't live without it.  I can drop images directly into a client report if I want.

Debbie Hooper
Delmarva Genealogy Associates (and a Carroll County native)