[APG Public List] Preferred time of year for Catholic marriages

Aunt Lizzie's Trunk auntlizzie at snet.net
Fri Oct 8 05:39:44 MDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who commented on this topic, including Larry who
responded privately. To me "a definite preference for Catholics as to
preferred times of the year for marriages" is not the same thing as
having times of the liturgical year when receiving the sacrament of
matrimony is discouraged or even forbidden. I just wanted to be sure I
understood what was said.

Nora Galvin
Bridgeport, Connecticut