[APG Public List] Preferred time of year for Catholic marriages

Elizabeth Kutz kutzresearch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:17:51 MDT 2010

Being a liturgical organist professionally for many years, I never played a
wedding during Lent and very seldom during Advent. The priests are very busy
during both time periods and do not usually have time for the needed
premarital counseling. This includes the Lutheran, Episcopal, and Catholic
Churches. If you check the dates on most marriages, you will find that to be
true in these churches.

Elizabeth Kutz
Arlington, TX