[APG Public List] CSS Alabama

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Oct 7 11:11:11 MDT 2010

I withdrew my response privately but just in case I'll mention it here too.
I saw Alabama but registered it as "Virginia".  CSS Virginia is of interest
to me, not the Alabama.  My relative, a British subject was on the Virginia
but unofficially (likely as a British artillery observer), so records are
scarce and I'm always quick to pursue anything that comes along as a result!

too quick this time, so Kathleen's offer is still available I imagine.

Larry