[APG Public List] mid-late 19th Century Marriage Time Preferences?

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:34:29 MDT 2010

Thanks for all the responses.

The bride in question was Protestant. That's as much as I know about her
religious background. She's only known to have had children with the first
husband(who was also the 4th one), and an apparent relationship between her
3rd and 4th marriage.

Interestingly, her two marriages to the same guy were on 13 March and 11
March. Once in 1856 and once in 1881.

Michael

--
Michael John Neill