[APG Public List] Sources of Revolutionary War Service

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Oct 7 06:34:25 MDT 2010

Great list, thanks for posting it!

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Debbie Duay
  To: apgpubliclist at apgen.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 8:51 PM
  Subject: [APG Public List] Sources of Revolutionary War Service

  Hi Ellie,

  You might want to check my list of free online sources of Revolutionary
War service.  Most of these sources are listed in the DAR pamphlet "Is That
Service Right?"

  http://www.learnwebskills.com/patriot/revservice.htm

  Debbie Duay, Ph.D.
  free tutorial: Researching Your Revolutionary War Patriot Ancestor
  http://www.learnwebskills.com/patriot

  Message: 1