[APG Public List] Sources of Revolutionary War Service

Debbie Duay dlduay at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 18:51:34 MDT 2010

Hi Ellie,

You might want to check my list of free online sources of Revolutionary War
service.  Most of these sources are listed in the DAR pamphlet "Is That Service
Right?"

http://www.learnwebskills.com/patriot/revservice.htm

Debbie Duay, Ph.D.
free tutorial: Researching Your Revolutionary War Patriot Ancestor
http://www.learnwebskills.com/patriot

Message: 1