[APG Public List] Rev War records

Bonnie Kohler kohlerbj at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 6 09:24:36 MDT 2010

Hi Ellie.

If you have access to Heritage Quest, through your library, Heritage Quest has some Revolutionary War files on individuals online. Footnote may have files on your patriots, as well.

You could also try searching for your people of interest at Google Books. The states celebrated their patriots and published information about them. Using your favorite search engine might provide the information you need.

Best regards,

Bonnie Dunphy Kohler
APG Florida Chapter member