[APG Public List] Question about a marriage bond

Patti Hobbs plhgenealogy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:54:15 MDT 2010

Jennifer, I don't know that the book I was shown was for North Carolina.
Since that is the location Mag originally asked about, it answers her
question. Since I don't remember what book I was shown, I'll have to live
without knowing for now, but I'll certainly keep my eye out. Perhaps it was
a mistranscription.

Patti