[APG Public List] Question about a marriage bond

Patti Hobbs plhgenealogy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:04:02 MDT 2010

I'm sorry. I guess I zeroed in on what I wanted to know.  She also did ask
the question about why it would be required. I don't have that particular
question, so I zoned out on it.  I only want to know why a bond for a
particular couple would be so much higher than that of the others in that
time period.

Patti