[APG Public List] State name abbreviations

Rev. Dr. David McDonald strude86 at charter.net
Sat Nov 27 10:57:31 MST 2010

I would note that we Cheeseheads (TM) prefer the abbreviation "Wisc.,"
for our Homeland, despite the AP's style book.

Or should that be "stylebook"?

And does that closed quotation mark belong inside or outside the
question mark?

Is "Homeland" a proper noun in this case?

8-)

Rev. Dr. David McDonald, CG(sm)*
Old Northwest Research, LLC
President, Board for Certification of Genealogists (R), Washington, D.
C.

*"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists, and are used by authorized associates
following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations. Certificate
No. 452, renewed, expires 19 April 2014.