[APG Public List] underscores for book title in ASCII-only (Was: Re: Citing a manuscript)

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 10:20:26 MST 2010

     Uh, in an ASCII environment, underscores beneath characters are impossible to create. You can _only_ insert them before and after other text. The ASCII character set does not include letters combined with underscores. *Scratches head* You'd need to use HTML, RTF, or some other format to underscore an entire word or phrase. In ASCII, it is technically impossible.
                         Ray Beere Johnson II