[APG Public List] Citing a manuscript

Drew Smith drewsmithtpa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:11:14 MST 2010

Elizabeth,

I interpreted Jean's words differently.  I understood her to mean that
MacMillan wrote the original register, that the original register
ended up in the possession of Herron, and that a photocopy of the
register owned by Herron was in the local library.

Jean herself provides more details here:
http://www.chartiers.com/sammcmillan/sam-index.html

Drew