[APG Public List] Citing a manuscript

Larry Boswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Nov 25 07:37:26 MST 2010

I replied off list as to how I would write the citation, but want to mention on the list that I think the idea of constructing a title for an "untitled manuscript" (as previously recommended) is not a good idea.  Not as an imposed title anyway.  If you want to add something that refers to the content or intent of the manuscript then maybe add that in a note.  Constructing or imposing a title would be a mistake, and not reflect what the item actually is, an "untitled manuscript"

Larry