[APG Public List] SLIG Black Friday Deal!!

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:11:14 MST 2010

The Utah Genealogical Association would like to offer a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal!! Beginning tomorrow, Friday, November 26th, through Tuesday, November 30th:

Registrants for the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy will also receive free UGA membership ($35 value) and the UGA member discount ($40 discount) for a total value of $75/off the current price!! Classes are filling fast and will fill even faster with this deal. Register at www.ugagenealogy.com.

Remember, the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy will be January 10-14, 2011 at the Salt Lake Radisson. Instructors are the best in the nation and cover topics from advanced methodology to writing a family narrative, to technology. We are also offering location-specific courses in French and Irish research this year—don’t wait, we’re not sure when they will be offered again.

Questions? Contact Christy Fillerup at christy.fillerup at gmail.com