[APG Public List] Rev War records

Laura Prescott laura at lauraprescott.com
Wed Nov 24 06:51:16 MST 2010

The list is great, but please keep in mind that it is current only to March
2010. Also, it does not necessarily include some of the textual records
digitized by NARA¹s partners. Maybe a targeted request to the Archives will
encourage someone to update it. Just on a casual glance, I notice that a
number of the Holocaust records at Footnote are not included in this list.
There are certainly more. It¹s a great starting point, though. Thank you for
recommending it.

Laura

--
Laura G. Prescott