[APG Public List] Rev War records for NY

PD outtolaunch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:40:59 MST 2010

 (Oops. I hit reply and sent this to Terry instead of to the list. Sorry.
Trying again.)

    New York has a new military museum. (
http://dmna.state.ny.us/historic/mil-hist.htm)  They may be able to advise
you on the location and availability of records.

   Also, have you tried Ancestry? I've found some wonderfully detailed Rev
War pension application files for some of my NY relatives who were in the
Ulster Co. militia. Related just about every step they took from enlistment
to discharge,

Peggy
(non-pro family historian)