[APG Public List] Mail Delivery Failure

Patti Hobbs plhgenealogy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:06:32 MST 2010

I've been bouncing for awhile now, but not on these APG lists.  I recently
checked out the information that is provided with the bounce message and it
appeared that my domain was being blocked.  That fits since I'm using a
gmail account for these lists where I'm NOT bouncing, but am bouncing using
my other "regular" email address.

Patti