[APG Public List] Mail Delivery Failure

Cheryl Brown Abernathy pastlane at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:03:21 MST 2010

I tried sending out a message to the TGF list recently and it wouldn't go,
but bounced back to me. The apgpublic list worked fine.

Cheryl Brown Abernathy

The Past Lane

Fredericksburg, OH

Member APG & Great Lakes APG,

Ohio Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society

Volunteer: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness