[APG Public List] Mail Delivery Failure

Kathy Gunter Sullivan, CG sully1 at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 21 17:02:07 MST 2010

Thanks, Dee, for your input.

My message to the T-G-F Rootsweb list bounced within minutes. The
bounces are sporadic. Early last week and the previous week, it was a
consistent problem. Then eventually a couple of my messages went
through. Now it's back to "bouncing-time." It isn't much of a personal
inconvenience as I'm not too active on Rootsweb lists, but when
attempting to maintain a conversation thread, it is definitely an annoyance.

I checked the archives of the Rootsweb lists that I participate in, and
the pattern of no messages for several days is consistent with what is
happening here with me.

At least it isn't an APG problem now that their two lists are on their
private server.

Kathy