[APG Public List] Mail Delivery Failure

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:55:56 MST 2010

The only thing I know about it is that I keep getting bounced from both the APG lists without getting notified which I think  is because the incoming mail (to me) as opposed to outgoing (from me) is what is bouncing.  I keep getting "we are going to unsubscribe you" notices because of this.  After the last time, I only resubscribed to the public list and need to go back in for the private list.  I also have never associated with AOL.  Although I have been told Comcast sometimes has issues with e-mail (my internet provider but my current e-mail accounts are not from them).