[APG Public List] Say What?

Kate Foote kate at comm1net.net
Thu Nov 18 12:06:17 MST 2010

Drew,

"You talkin' to ME?" Young man, nobody - but NOBODY - accuses me of being "inappropriate" and tells me that I will be "...placed on moderate status." After being on this list for probably 15+ years, (or since it started - I'm too old to remember) I have no intention of allowing anyone to publically accuse me of misbehaving - and then having the audacity of telling me to keep my reply "private!"

You may unsubscribe me from this list.

Kate Foote