[APG Public List] Biblical Genealogies - "God" is All Knowing: Evolution and Big Bang Atheism

Kate Foote kate at comm1net.net
Thu Nov 18 10:35:50 MST 2010

Drew,

I don't wish to incur your disfavor, however, I agree with Claudia - this has the earmarks of spam or worse. I, also, deleted it at once. Since it appears to me to be completely out of character for Vic's usual posts I doubt that he is aware of the situation.

So... It couldn't hurt to advise members to treat this with caution, not open the link, and delete. Also, I don't have Vic's email but someone should contact him to validate this. Thanks.

Kate