[APG Public List] Invitation to participate in genealogist research study

Genevieve Szablya gszablya at pratt.edu
Tue Nov 16 13:02:16 MST 2010

Greetings!

Thank  you so much for
your responses to our survey on the Information Seeking  Behavior of
Genealogists. Due to the large response, we will be closing  the survey
today, Tuesday, November 16th at 5:00pm EST.

If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact us at geninterviews at gmail.com. Once again, we truly
appreciate your responses.

Good luck with your research!
Becky Hahn, James
Harnett & Genevieve Szablya

School of Information & Library
Science
Pratt Institute
www.pratt.edu

Greetings,

We  are graduate students in the Information
and Library Science Program at  Pratt Institute in New York. We are
conducting research on how  genealogists find information for a project in
our class on human  information behavior. Our current study focuses on
genealogists’  motivation, resources used, and experiences in
libraries and archives.

We  invite anyone who has conducted or is in
the process of conducting genealogical research to participate in the
study by completing the  online survey. Completion will take no more than
10-15
minutes, and all

If you would like to participate, please
complete the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HVF3H97.

You may
contact us
with any questions at geninterviews at gmail.com.

Please excuse any
cross-posting.

Thank you for your time,
Becky Hahn, James Harnett, &
Genevieve Szablya

School of Information and Library Science
Pratt
Institute
www.pratt.edu