[APG Public List] War of 1812

mariemmurphy at aol.com mariemmurphy at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 09:34:50 MST 2010

I am just curious what you meant by saying "he didn't receive any bounty land - I have the deeds" - don't forget that many of the men who received bounty land warrants sold the warrants without ever seeing the land. If you have already thought of this - forgive the misinterpretation of what you said.

Regards, Marie