[APG Public List] War of 1812

Cheryl Brown Abernathy pastlane at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 14 09:05:31 MST 2010

Dear List:

Thanks to all for the information shared regarding my ancestor and the War
of 1812. I know he didn't receive any bounty land - I have the deeds;
however, it will interesting to find if he or perhaps his widow applied for
a pension. I have a couple of films to order from FHL to see what new
information I can find. I'll also try to find histories on the possible
regiments he served in.

Cheryl

Cheryl Brown Abernathy

The Past Lane

Fredericksburg, OH

Member APG & Great Lakes APG,

Ohio Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society

Volunteer: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness