[APG Public List] Adopted children in genealogy

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:24:28 MST 2010

Stephen:  I think they want to know everything!  This is their first foray into the family history and their curiosity seems boundless!
On Nov 13, 2010, at 3:58 PM, Stephen Danko wrote:

What does the client want?

Stephen J. Danko, PLCGS
http://www.stephendanko.com/

I have a client who has an adopted person in their line.  I am trying to decide how to handle it as far as research goes.  Do I include the adopting family in my research and reports?

Thanks
~Jackie

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

Masters Student,  Dept. US Military History
American Military University

wilssearch at gmail.com

Professional Indexer, Historian, and Genealogist
IASPR Newsletter Editor

"Wilssearch - your service of choice for the indexing challenged genealogist."