[APG Public List] Adopted children in genealogy

DESloan at aol.com DESloan at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 15:10:02 MST 2010

Jackie,
   I have had this before. Make sure of your source information  and make
sure you list all of your citations properly. Then unless the client  told
you up front that they did not want a particular surname in the report,  then
I include what I have found in the report.

Good Luck.
Dave  Sloan
Marcia Sloan  BGS
Grandkids Ancestors LLC
Specializing in East central IN, West central  Ohio, Quaker Records, and
Brethren Records.
"The world is my country, and my  religion is to do right" David Hoover
1781-1866

In a message dated 11/13/2010 4:58:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,