[APG Public List] Borrow a book by an APG Member

Martha Grenzeback graymatters at windstream.net
Fri Nov 12 21:35:50 MST 2010

If you mean Early Settlers of Nantucket (1901), by Lydia Swain
(Mitchell) Hinchman, it is available digitized online....
http://www.archive.org/details/earlysettlersofn00hinch, also through
the BYU Family History
Archive:
http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/FH36&CISOPTR=82043&CISOSHOW=81648
Or the original 1896 edition is also available full-view through
Google Books. Though I see there was a third edition in 1934,
reprinted in 1980--was that a revised edition? That might be harder
to get, though you'd have to check all the libraries that have it to
see whether they lend it or not.

Martha Grenzeback
graymatters at windstream.net