[APG Public List] War of 1812 Veteran

Joel S. Russell joelsr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:00:11 MST 2010

Hi Cheryl,

Have you checked Pension and Bounty Land records from the NARA?  I've
had very good luck with information on War of 1812 Veterans in both
of these record sets.  I even found on man who received Bounty Land,
which led me to his Pension file that had been disallowed because
he'd not served enough days.  On another his widow applied for a got
Bounty Land after the man's death.

Good luck!

Joel
http://www.rafert.org/home