[APG Public List] best mac genealogy program

keli1 at aol.com keli1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 07:26:16 MST 2010

 I use macfamilytree and switched from FTM when it crashed. I have had great success with it until I just tried to download v6, it started acting "funny". It won't let me open the previous version, I have to download the new version. So right now I am stuck. I like macfamilytree, they do a wonderful relationship chart. But the tech support is HORRIBLE, you have to email, so I have no one to call and get help. (my 2cents)