[APG Public List] Genealogy Program Specifications

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:16:34 MST 2010

John, I m on another list (not genie) and was told to put my sig line on my resume!  To each his own!
On Nov 9, 2010, at 4:57 PM, John H. Yates wrote:

I meant that with tongue in cheek. I was privately asked to use a sig so people might know more about me.
An old habit of mine on the Internet was to reveal as little as possible. Old habits can die.

John

John H. Yates, B.S., M.S., Ph.D. (Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry)
New Jersey
http://jytangledweb.org