[APG Public List] Genealogy Program Specifications

John H. Yates john at jytangledweb.org
Tue Nov 9 15:57:00 MST 2010

I meant that with tongue in cheek. I was privately asked to use a sig so people might know more about me.
An old habit of mine on the Internet was to reveal as little as possible. Old habits can die.

John

John H. Yates, B.S., M.S., Ph.D. (Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry)
New Jersey
http://jytangledweb.org