[APG Public List] best mac genealogy program

John H. Yates john at jytangledweb.org
Tue Nov 9 10:01:45 MST 2010

I am still looking for a Mac program I can use. I am hopeful for the recently released FTM for Mac. I hope they do justice to ESM's Evidence Style Templates. (does anyone know yet?)

Reunion does not have ES templates, can only use commas as delimiters, and they won't discuss plans regarding it. I left them because of that.

John

Sent from my Droid X.