[APG Public List] changing email password

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 07:45:26 MST 2010

Dear Everyone,

I realize that some of you did not get the email I sent trying to keep you from
opening up suspicious looking emails from myself.  I did not send them but
somehow my email address box which includes both the apg members and apg public
lists was affected and many of you got strange emails supposedly from me.

I ran a full virus scan, updated my virus protection software, searched through
every nook and cranny of my computer and did not find a virus.  A few of you
wrote to me and suggested that I was being "spoofed" not "spammed" or did not
have a "virus."  I believe that that is the case and want to urge any of you who
opened one of the strange email links to change your email password as soon as
possible.  That seems to stop the problem.  At least, I hope so.  So far, my
computer seems quite normal again and I hope it stays that way.

I hope the same for the rest of you.

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College