[APG Public List] Genealogy Program Specifications

DESloan at aol.com DESloan at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 21:33:25 MST 2010

The latest specifications can be found here:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEDCOM_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEDCOM)

Dave  Sloan
Marcia Sloan  BGS
Grandkids Ancestors LLC
Specializing in East central IN, West central  Ohio, Quaker Records, and
Brethren Records.
"The world is my country, and my  religion is to do right" David Hoover
1781-1866

In a message dated 11/9/2010 11:27:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,