[APG Public List] Genealogy Program Specifications

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 16:08:53 MST 2010

John,

There are several with their own ideas about genealogical standards.  As far as
developing educational programs emphasizing standards, we at Heritage
Genealogical College have been working on this idea for many years and
implementing genealogical education and research standards and best practices
throughout or curriculum.  I know that other individuals and groups are also
concerned about this and are working in their own ways to promote whatever they
happen to have put together as standards.

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College