[APG Public List] Genealogy Program Specifications

amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Tue Nov 9 14:48:18 MST 2010

Yes, there will be vendors there. But the whole point of the conference is
to get vendors and high-end users actually talking to each other. I
suspect, though I could be wrong, that as the conference comes closer, we
will start seeing the organization of roundtable discussions, etc. for
these very issues.

Amy Johnson Crow, CG