[APG Public List] Genealogy Program Specifications

Barbara Vines Little, CG, FVGS bvlittle at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 14:22:19 MST 2010

I believe that what you are looking for is the GenTech Data Model which
was developed a few years ago by GenTech.

Try this link http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/cs/GenTech_Projects

Barbara Vines Little, CG, FVGS

PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960
bvlittle at earthlink.net
540-832-3473

CG, Certified Genealogist, is a service mark of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists, used under license by board certified
genealogists after periodic evaluation, and the board name is registered
in the US Patent & Trademark Office.