[APG Public List] [APG Members] best mac genealogy program

Amy Crow amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Tue Nov 9 10:06:23 MST 2010

As A.C. Ivory said, a lot depends upon what you're looking for in a program. Depending upon your system, you might want to extend your search to Windows programs and run them under VMware Fusion or Parallels. Although I use a Mac, my genealogy program of choice remains RootsMagic, which I run under Fusion.

Amy Johnson Crow, CG