[APG Public List] Invitation to participate in genealogist research study

Genevieve Szablya gszablya at pratt.edu
Tue Nov 9 08:03:21 MST 2010

Greetings,

We  are graduate
students in the Information and Library Science Program at  Pratt
Institute in New York. We are conducting research on how  genealogists
find information for a project in our class on human  information
behavior. Our current study focuses on genealogists’  motivation,
resources used, and experiences in libraries and archives.

We  invite anyone who
has conducted or is in the process of conducting genealogical research to
participate in the study by completing the  online survey. Completion will
take no more than 10-15 minutes, and all responses are anonymous.

If you would like to
participate, please complete the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HVF3H97.

You may
contact us
with any questions at geninterviews at gmail.com.

Please excuse any
cross-posting.

Thank you for your time,
Becky Hahn, James Harnett, &
Genevieve Szablya

School of Information and Library Science
Pratt
Institute
www.pratt.edu