[APG Public List] the new vs. the old Family History Library catalog

Helen Ullmann hsullmann at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 15:04:59 MST 2010

Hi all,

If you don't like the new beta Family History Library catalog, please
let them know! I think you can send an email to FamilySearch
<noreply.familysearch at getsatisfaction.com>.

Or I think there's a place on the beta catalog website to send feedback.

Or do you love the new catalog? I can't search it effectively at all.
It's really annoying. The old catalog was very clear and easy.

The more people they hear from, the more seriously they will consider
bringing back the old catalog. Right now it's not working, or at least
not well.

Helen Ullmann

P.S. I don't think this is a duplicate message, but apologies if it is.