[APG Public List] APGPublicList Digest, Vol 12, Issue 38

L. Boswell laboswell at rogers.com
Mon Nov 1 08:34:19 MDT 2010

And just to say it again, that this isn't about "the GPS" system.  We aren't
necessarily talking about "GPS".  These are old-fashioned, long established
degrees of latitude and longitude.  Now we have things like gps devices, google
maps/earth, online lists of towns by coordinates, and so on.  But not "GPS
coordinates" (except in the sense that is how many relate to them given the
popularity of navigating devices).

Larry