[APG Public List] Question on becoming Certified

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 14:47:01 MDT 2010

Dear Dave,

You and your sister will never survive with such a narrow scope for your research business.  Examine your areas of expertise and make sure that you include them.  I am assuming that your own family research and client research has not been limited to just one small area.

If you need help or ideas of how to develop your research expertise in other specific areas, please contact me off list.

Think bigger!

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College
Salt Lake City, UT