[APG Public List] Question on becoming Certified

DESloan at aol.com DESloan at aol.com
Sun May 30 14:27:09 MDT 2010

My sister and I are both going to get our certifications. We are thinking
of forming an LLC. We will be concentrating on Wayne County, Indiana; Quaker
 Genealogy; and Church of the Brethren research. Should we expand the
geographical area We have both been researching our own family for over 20
years. I am familiar with computer researching and knowledgeable about using
computers. My question is there anything we need to watch out for? Is there
anything that we are planning on that we should change?

Thanks,
Dave Sloan