[APG Public List] Reasonable time to wait for reply from professional genealogist

MFP courthouseresearcher at gmail.com
Sun May 30 09:34:50 MDT 2010

I need to add one more item: for all the research this pro genealogist does
for me, my sisters and nephew, we pay by the hour.

It would never occur to us to expect a freebie from a professional person of
any arena.

Thanks again for all the replies, guidance, advice and questions that make
me _think_.

Mag P.