[APG Public List] Reasonable time to wait for reply from professional genealogist

MFP courthouseresearcher at gmail.com
Sun May 30 09:31:02 MDT 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 1:37 AM, MFP <courthouseresearcher at gmail.com> wrote:

> 7 April, 2010,  I sent an email to an APG member asking about having some
> church records searched.

  I would very much appreciate comments on reasonable time period to wait
for the genealogist to provide a starting date for the requested research.

Listmembers, I have received a number of replies to my inquiry, and I am
very appreciative of the time and help expended by each one who wrote both
on and off-list.

I see now that part of the problem is indeed---me.