[APG Public List] Reasonable time to wait for reply from professional genealogist

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Sun May 30 07:16:27 MDT 2010

Mag,

It sounds to me like this may be a lack of communication on your part. If
you need the church records researched and the genealogist actually said,
"Yes, I will do this," then you should have sent the instructions
immediately and asked when the action would be taken. As mentioned by
Harold, the genealogist is probably overwhelmed with work. If you don't put
the project in front of him/her, then it won't get done. I don't see a date
when you actually sent the instructions.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive