[APG Public List] Reasonable time to wait for reply fromprofessional genealogist

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Sun May 30 06:49:40 MDT 2010

Good morning Harold
I know exactly what you are talking about. I have had a number of folks who
have agreed to help and when I give them the project they never respond.
I will usually keep asking if the person has committed to help.  If I get no
response, I simply move to Plan B.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com