[APG Public List] Affidavit filing for marriage?

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 08:38:29 MDT 2010

Have you seen the affidavit, or just the notation that one was filed?

Could he have filed an affidavit due to an earlier marriage?

BTW - I have an ancestor in Virginia who had a parental permission even though he was thirty years old!  (His father states, "He is 30 years old and can do whatever he wants.")

Michael Hait
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com
Read the newest article: African-American Genealogy Examiner
LinkedIn profile:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelhait